Talks about: frontmatter, and sql
The returning mode of the SQL statement.
- annotations: The additional annotations to be placed on generated methods.
- catchAndRethrow: Catch exceptions during SQL execution and re-throw them as RuntimeExceptions
- createConnection: Controls whether the generated code should create/open connection itself or use a given connection.
- description: The description for the SQL statement
- executeBatch: Generate methods that are executed as batch
- executeBatchPrefix: The method prefix to use for generated methods that execute in a batch.
- executeBatchSuffix: The method suffix to use for generated methods that execute in a batch.
- executeOnce: Generate methods that are executed once with the given parameters
- executeOncePrefix: The method prefix to use for generated methods that execute once.
- executeOnceSuffix: The method suffix to use for generated methods that execute once.
- name: The name of the SQL statement
- parameters: The parameters of the SQL statement.
- repository: The fully qualified name of the target repository class.
- resultRowConverter: The alias or fully-qualified name of the converter to use
- throwOnMultipleResults: Throw an exception in case a statement using
ReturningMode.SINGLEproduces more than 1 result.
- type: The type of the SQL statement.
- vendor: The vendor name of the database the SQL statement is intended for
- writesReturnUpdateCount: Writing method which are using
ReturningMode.NONEreturn the number of affected rows instead.
In order to configure this option, place the following code in the front matter of your SQL statement:
-- returningMode: configValue SELECT something FROM your_database_schema WHERE some_column = :some_value